Re: The second round pick

Okay, I know you guys may slam me for this one, but I have an idea
for a second round pick.  Jim Cruise out of Indiana State University.

Okay, sure, he isn't tall (6'4"), but at his height, he was 11th in
the nation in rebounding this year, doing better than anyone in the
big ten or SEC conferences.  He had a few 20+ rebound games this year
including one 29 rebounding performance.  Hes tough, hard-nosed, and
most importantly, understands the game of basketball at all level.
He was spectacular in high school, he was awesome in college, and
he'll be a terrific role player in the pros if he had the chance.
Unfortunately, he is little known because of the poor success of the
Sycamores, and the lack of respect given to the Missouri Valley
conference (i.e.  SW Missouri State not in the big dance).  To watch
him play will make you smile

Jason Huffman