Bob Ryan says

Thought I'd contribute for a change.
	The article by Bob Ryan is great. M. L. is a nice guy and all that -
but the Celtics stink, like in road-kill skunk. The team is an
embarassment, and not just this year. There has been a steady decline
for the last few years, and frankly I don't buy into this crap they have
had to hit bottom before returning to their glory era. Mostly because of
poor draft choices in the 90's, they've been mired in mediocrity. Now
mediocrity looks good! I'm sick of this.
	Get rid of Carr, hire PITINO, or promote D. J. to head coach. We don't
need Larry Brown or the other names mentioned in these mailings. Bring
in Bird as G.M. Talk to Red. Listen to Red. Tap into Celtic history!
	The Celtics were always arrogant; why not -they won. We ticked off fans
throughout the League for years. It felt great! GO GREEN! (Good for box
office too.) My have times changed. First, they laughed at us but now
they "share our pain". Man, I have to vomit. It's a good thing I have a
dental appointment today. It might pick me up!
	I'm tired of reading these listings of draft positions, etc. It's
PLAYOFF time, and we should be writing about Celtic playoff positioning,
and not croaking in first round losses. So draft Duncan (if God be
willing), someone else decent (I don't give a damn who), keep the 3 W's
and Fox (only guy who can relate to Celtic Mystique), and let's climb
out of this toilet.
	An aside to Bentz. Yes, South Carolina smoked Kentucky during the
season, but where were the Gamecocks in the Final Four. Hell, they may
have been only the third best team in the State of South Carolina this
year. This should knock some moss off the live oaks! Note, as a
Minuteman (and Husky-NU), I cringe when even mentioning the Wildcats.
But I do admire Pitino.
	Peace, love, and GO GREEN! CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!