1996-1997 NBA Awards

What are y'all's thoughts about the NBA awards? My humble opinion:

MVP: Karl Malone (2 ppg less than MJ, better assists, FG%, rebs.,
                  best record in West with lesser 'supporting cast')

ROY: Allen Iverson (as much as I hate to admit it)

Coach: Danny Ainge (from 0-13 to playoffs)

6th Man: John Starks (lights a fire when they need it)

Exec.: Pat Riley (even with the Juwan thing)

Improved: Isaac Austin (from tub-a-lard to consistent bench presence)

Comeback: Laphonso Ellis (20 ppg after knee/before achilles)

All NBA:
1st team           2nd team          3rd team
- --- ----           --- ----          --- ----
T. Hardaway        K. Johnson        G. Payton
M. Jordan          E. Jones          S. Smith
G. Hill            G. Rice           S. Pippen
K. Malone          T. Gugliotta      A. Mason
P. Ewing           H. Olajuwon       D. Schayes (hah!)

I know the real teams won't look like this, because Barkley, Kemp, O'Neal,
etc. will get on regardless of how well/poor they've played, or how many
games they've missed. I try to reward players who have played nearly all
of their team's games. If two guys had similar stats and one played 60
games while the other played 75-80, which would you choose? that is why I
couldn't come up with a 3rd team center. O'Neal? Mourning? Smits? No. I
guess if pressed, I would choose Mourning.

All Rookie:
1st team           2nd team
Marbury            Maloney
Iverson            Allen