don't call me angel in the morning angel

	First I have to say that I strongly disagree with the comment
about keeping Fox over Wesley.  The team has three other guys that can
play small forward (Walker, Williams, and Minor) and no other point guard.
I do agree though that there should be a limit on how much we give Wesley.
His argument will be that he should be the highest paid guard on the
team, and the thing is he's right.  Wesley can be considered a veteran
point guard, and giving the starting spot to a rookie will extend the
rebuilding process.

	The point that someone brought up about us getting the third pick
instead of the first is a great topic because we haven't discussed it much
and there's no argument about what should be done with the first overall
pick.  With the third pick I would take Battie (the best PF in the draft).
And with the 5/6/7 pick I would trade down because I don't see anyone
worth taking with that high a pick.  I still like something along the
lines of the Dallas pick and Dee to Cleveland for their pick and the
Phoenix pick which they own.  Those picks look to be around 13 and 16.

	At 13 we have an outside chance at McGrady (hopefully he can be a
2 guard), or else we could take Daniels (a big point guard).  And at 16
maybe we  could take Cato as a defense-oriented center.  I know someone
ripped this trade the last time I brought it up, but I really see
Cleveland needing to move up and draft an impact player like Thomas or
Jamison.  Thus they would be willing to take Dee despite the fact that he
hurts you in terms of cap flexibility.

	Another possibility would be to trade both picks for the #1.  I'm
not sure what I think of this though.  Do you want one top notch player or
two high quality players?  I would probably do it if we could also unload
salary.  But come to think of it, I don't think anyone except maybe San
Antonio would trade the number one pick.  Think about how much it would
take for us to trade it away.  Besides Grant Hill, I can't think of any
one player I would trade it for.  Obviously this is hypothetical.  The
Pistons wouldn't trade him for the world.

	By the way I hope the C's win the rest of their games since I
don't see Vancouver catching them, and it would be nice to finish strong.
I can't wait for the draft.  Remember how much fun it was last year with
the 6th pick?  Now with two lottos, it's like a doublemint gum commercial.
But hopefully this will be the last eagerly anticipated draft for a long
time to come.

Jeremy