Re: Sports Xtra.

I would swap Williams & Minor, or Barros for him, or maybe the dallas pick.
 He would solve the scoring 2 hole, although he needs to work on his
defense & shooting, he has a hell of a lot of talent more than any 2
available in the draft or free agency.

How about Williams & Wesley, then we go sign Cassell

Duncan
Walker
Van Horn ? Thomas ?
Stackhouse
Cassell

> From: RAMANI_RITE@lnmta.bentley.edu
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Sports Xtra.
> Date: Monday, April 07, 1997 7:03 PM
>

>      Yesterday on Sports Xtra on NBC, Jackie MacMullin said that Jerry
> Stackhouse is not happy in Philadelphia and the Celtics should try to get
> him when his contract is up. Anyone want him in green?       Jean
Lavanchy