Re: Sports Xtra. (fwd)

	I don't know when Stackhouse's contract is up, but if it comes down
to taking someone like Fox or Wesley for $4mil a year or Stackhouse for
$4-5 mil a year, I'd take Stack in a heartbeat.  Fox & Wesley are quality
top 15 guys.  If Stack gets a jumper, he's Top 10 easily.  I'm not sure
if someone like him would come to Boston, though.  I guess it (like
everything else) depends on how the Duncan-Bird-Pitino thing works out.
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
- -David Darlington