two points

One:  I saw today's game against washington and was sickened by the end.  I
know I can't expect wins now that we are a lock for the worst record, but the
ease with which washington scored and the terrible shootng in the closing
minutes was gut wrenching.  I can't believe Antoine couldn't get a decent
shot.
terrible.  I hope Gaston hears the boos.

Two:  I think if Rick or Wesley have to go, it should be David. Rick is the
only real veteran on the team, and our best leader.  David is a good player,
very good sometimes, but he isnt really a true point guard, a classic
penetrator.  I would like to keep him, but not at Chris Childs prices, which
is what he wants.  Better to give the keys to Billups or somebody, and save
the money.