Re: two points

- ----------
> From: Robert Bowman:
>
> My opinion is that the point guard to draft, if indeed the Cs draft one,
is
> Woolridge of Iowa.  He can handle the ball, penetrate, dish, and knock
down the
> outside j. Time will tell but I think he'll be the best pg of this draft.

 I think we should go Billups with the Dallas pick, he carried Colorado
during the season and came up big in the clutch, or  take Kiwane Garris of
Illinois or Dedric Willoughby with the second rounder if we are lucky they
are both good shooters.  We could always trade the pick to Cleveland and
drop down and take a Antonio Daniels, Miles Simon &  a Willoughby, take the
risk on a Derek Anderson, or go big with a Scot Pollard or Kelvin Cato to
backup Duncan