What Pitino is Really Saying

I've read every article about this issue that i get my sweaty shaky
hands on.

1)  Pitino says No but will think about it.  This means  Show me the
Money!

2)  Pitino sees that Bird has no place in the celtic structure at
present.  He says if he went to the celtics it would have to be with
Larry having a key role. This means "Gaston, having larry contact me
is not enough. You need to reorganize the deadwood.  Apparently there
is soo much that bird gets frustrated talking about it.  Clean it out,
Give the club to larry and i and you got a deal."

3)  Pitino says he will come to boston April 7 for a  book signing.
"I'm in town Gaston, get bird and lets talk turkey"

4)  "ML who????"

5)" I got the celtics, the #1 and #5 pick, larry bird and the money.
Yes, yes,yes, all the way to the bank and #17 championship!!! Good bye
kentucky."

- -steve
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

With the #1 Pick, the Boston Celtics Select....  Tim Duncan!