Would the real ML Carr standup.

Here is a short paragraph from Peter May's article in today's globe:
This is what Stacey King has to say after his 10 day stint with the
celtics:
As for the Celtics, well, King wasn't here all that long but he did have
some thoughts about his 10 days. ``I kind of thought it was easy, not like
anything I've ever been a part of,'' he said. ``It's really a relaxed
atmosphere and M.L. [Carr] is a great guy, with good people skills. But he
has his work cut out for him.'' King said several of the Celtics are
unhappy and want out. ``Nobody wants to be in a losing situation,'' he
said. ``But when you're not practicing or having shootarounds, it shows in
the games. Even with the No. 1 pick, it's going to be hard. You should be
proud to wear a Celtics uniform. But now, they're so far down, they're on
the level of an expansion team.
                                                                 - Mishra