Rick Fox

There is good news to report out of Florida today, according to report
in the Sun-Sentinel in sunny Ft.Lauderdale, Rick will opt to try the
free agent market in essence releasing the Celts from its contractual
obligation, opening up an additional 3 Million plus in cap money. If
this is true all I can say is what a great team player and let me be the
first to say BY BY and make sure you take the rest of the ALL-STAR STIFF
TEAM with you, I.E.(Day, Brickowski, Lister, Barros, Nervous Pervis),
etc and shut the door behind you nice and tight.
	Dee and Dino if both healthy could be useful off the bench next year,
which if everything falls right could be avery exciting 97-98 season.
	As an aside, I vote for Walker & Wesley co-captains for next year.
	Regards
	Big O