Re: ML Carr

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:20:10 -0800, you wrote:

>>Carr has made some dumb moves, like signing Dee Brown=20
>> to a long term contract but the Celtics should be dramatically better,=
=20
>> don't blame ML for the season.  Although if they could get Pitino and=20
>> Bird to work together, goddbye ML.
>
>For the umpteenth time, Carr did not sign Dee Brown Gavitt did. Carr's =
dumb
>moves ar e as under:
>- Signing Dominique Wilkins.
>- Signing Dana Barros.
>- Signing Minor to an extended contract.
>- Extending Pervis Ellisons contract.
>- Drafting Eric Montross when Eddie Jones was available but he has made =
>big time comeback on that one.
>- Paying 1.7 mill to Brick-shit-house-key.
>                                                 - Mishra=20

Mishra et. al.,
	I think that you have to add to the list Dino Radja's contract
extension.  Of course our present view is colored by Dino's injury
problems, but if you look at Dino's age and the condition of the team
when the extension was signed it does seem hard to justify.

Bill C.
wfcooper@tiac.com