Re: daniels/draft

In a message dated 97-04-02 14:17:29 EST, Christopher R. Gee wrote:

> Orlando traded
>  down to get Hardaway, and yes he came to a better team, but you don't seem
>  to hear much complaining from him, even now that Shaq is gone.  Webber on
>  the other hand has been traded, gotten a coach fired and refused to play
>  center for GS.

I'm not anti-Hardaway, but didn't he just recently get Brian Hill fired in
Orlando? I also remember seeing an article where he threatened to leave
Orlando if Hill stayed --> (not exactly a "refusal" to play, but close
enough). The next day, Hill was gone. I'm sorry that I cannot point to the
article, but I just read it a few days ago on AOL's news headlines. If anyone
else has read this piece in the past week, please direct me to its origin.

- --Luke