Re: Wins, how many

On Wed, 2 Apr 97 14:27:37 EST, Theresa Lee wrote:

>Bill Cooper 41

Oh Thanks, Theresa.  Way to brighten MY day.

It's a terrible commentary on human nature (or at least my nature)
that having your team do much worse than a not especially high
prediciton is about the worst thing that can happen to a sports fan.
If you predict your own team will do lousy and you're right then at
least you look smart.  If you pick them to be lousy, and you're wrong,
then they did OK.  But if you pick them to be lousy (or mediocre in my
case) and they do even worse than you thought, then they stink AND you
look dumb.

Bill Cooper
 wfcooper@tiac.com

P.S. Hey wait.  I just realized....41 is my age.  That must be why I
made that pick....Yeah....THAT's the ticket.  Here's hoping that I get
more accurate as I get older (but not that we have to wait until I'm
in my 60's for us to win that many).