Re: Eric Williams, draft talk

I think the guy your looking for is Mark Jackson. He was player of the
year in the A-10 as center for Temple. I think he's about 6-10 and pretty
good size. I mostly saw him against UMass and other A-10 teams but he
seemed fairly athletic, solid offensively in the post and pretty good
on the defensive end as well. Of course this was all against UMass like
opponents. I've always thought, if we were desperate to go big he would
be a good solid secound rounder.

Tone