new uniforms - do you REALLY care???

Maybe it's just me but i think that everyone is making too big a deal about
these proposed new uniforms.  The uniforms don't win of lose the games, it's
the players in them that count.  When the patriots switched uniforms everyone
objected, but I didn;t hear any objections when they went to the superbowl
this past year.

Now, onto new topics:

2 new draft entries for us to chose from:  Danny Fortson and Marc Jackson.
Fortson will be a lottery pick, and Lackson will be a mid second rounder.  In
my opinion neither of these guys are worth getting with the high picks that we
will have in both rounds.

Boston lost a great basketball coach and person today.  Jim O'Brien left BC
took the Ohio State job.  While i'm not a big BC fan, i am a big O'Brien
supporter, and it's a shame to see him leave.  On the other hand, i can't
blame him for leaving and i would have done the same thing if I were in his
shoes.  The BC administration and Athletic office brass had not shown him any
commitment at all to him, or to the program.

Jeff