Re: Eric Williams, draft talk

> One last thing, I read that the guy who plays
> center at Temple (don't remember his name) is coming
> out.  I think he was named Atlantic 10 player of the
> year or something.  Anyone has anything to say about
> this guy?

	I'm not sure about his name either, but living in the Philly
area, I've heard some things about him.  The local station did an
interview with him yesterday, and he said he wanted to come out to "help
his family."  He looked like a solid, well-spoken guy.  He said he was
willing to play a year or two in Europe if he doesn't get drafted, which
might say something about how developed his game is.
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
- -David Darlington