Eric Williams, draft talk

While I have known that Eric Williams doesn't have a
consistent outside shot, this just came to me while
reading Bill Cooper's game summary.  I think among
all the teams in the league, the SF can usually hit
the 3-pointer to draw the defense out from the
inside.  We aren't talking about a "real" 3-pointer
from the '80s here.

I was on the fence as to whether the C's should
keep Eric Williams and not look at drafting a SF,
but with his deficieny in mind, I'm now pretty
convinced he's not our answer for the long term.

Some other observations about the draft...

I saw the Stanford-Wake Forest game.  Duncan played
well, but unfortunately, no one at Wake could hit
the outside shot during the first half and Stanford
was up by 10+.  The second half was pretty even
as the Wake guards started getting warm, but
Stanford hung on to the half-time lead and won.
I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but
the C's don't have a reliable shooter and Duncan
will get mugged in the NBA just like he was during
that game.

I've probably been the biggest critic of Brevin
Knight on this Celtics fan e-mailing list (ok, I
did go to Cal).  I think Knight played great during
the last 3 games of the season and during the
tournament, and ***if*** he could play at that level,
(which is closer to his level last year), he deserves
a consideration for teams picking 6-10.  However,
you can't ignore the beginning/middle of the season
when Knight was shooting poorly -- he had a whole
bunch of 2-11, 4-15, type games.  Note that I'm not
dismissing him just because he's 5'10".

One last thing, I read that the guy who plays
center at Temple (don't remember his name) is coming
out.  I think he was named Atlantic 10 player of the
year or something.  Anyone has anything to say about
this guy?