Re: new uniforms

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> Am I really the only person who noticed the dateline on the "new uniform"
> story? Come on, people -- we get all the celtics news first.

Has anyone seen these new uniforms , Did I hear it right?  Orange,Green
and white plaid with a leprechaun? on the front. Are they as ugly as
they sound. I hope not... Geez first a record april snow storm, now
this..Man, I wish these were both April fools jokes. I guess if they are
playing like an expansion team, then someone in the front office want's
them to dress like one, or maybe Mr.Gaston needs additional revenue to
make up for all the empty seats. Do the C's get this revenue or does it
go to the NBA? I wonder what input Red had in this decision. I say
none.  Anyway I vote no to the new uniforms sight unseen.  Uh, maybe I
should wait to see them, but they don't sound pretty. But it doesn't
matter what the fan's think. Does it. Whatever happened to tradition and
the celtic mystic. What's next? cheerleaders.

Rick