Re: Sorry

- ----------
> From: Rick MacDonald <rsm@shore.net>
> To: Adam Litchy <allitchy@cland.net>
> Cc: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: Sorry
> Date: Tuesday, April 01, 1997 2:41 PM
>
> Adam Litchy wrote:
> >
> > This isn't Celtic related, but...I've sensed a new tension on the list.
> > Attached is a little cartoon, to lighten up the tone.  Remember we are
all
> > on the same team.  No need to get nasty.
> >
> > Adam Litchy
> >
> Oops ..
> I would like to apoligize for my any of my comments which were of a
> personal nature. They were uncalled for and I let my emotions get the
> better of me. I don't know what happened to me. A bad stock market? A
> blizzard in April? Month end pressures on the job? I don't know. But I
> meant nothing personal with my remarks, Especially to Paul M... I will
> not let it happen again.
>
> Sorry to all those I offended.
>
> Now a question.  If we don't get Duncan, who would you take?
> Mercer or Van Horn or who?
>
> PS.  No more ML bashing from me..I have said all I have to say
> concerning this subject.
>
> Go Celts
>
> Rick

Hey we have to have somewhere to vent.  We are lucky if we win 15 games
this year.  As someone else stated, everyone won't agree on the M.L. issue,
who we draft, or who we sign or dump, but if we get a good start on
rebuilding we all should be happier.  Did Arizona show in this tournament
that speed & athleticism can beat size any day ??