Re: Sorry

Adam Litchy wrote:

> This isn't Celtic related, but...I've sensed a new tension on the list.
> Attached is a little cartoon, to lighten up the tone.  Remember we are all
> on the same team.  No need to get nasty.
>
> Adam Litchy

Oops ..
I would like to apoligize for my any of my comments which were of a
personal nature. They were uncalled for and I let my emotions get the
better of me. I don't know what happened to me. A bad stock market? A
blizzard in April? Month end pressures on the job? I don't know. But I
meant nothing personal with my remarks, Especially to Paul M... I will
not let it happen again.

Sorry to all those I offended.

Now a question.  If we don't get Duncan, who would you take?
Mercer or Van Horn or who?

PS.  No more ML bashing from me..I have said all I have to say
concerning this subject.

Go Celts

Rick