Re: The Who's Popularity Peak

> Are you sure it's Schlitz?

Kevin:

Schlitz Rocks America. That was the name of the tour.

> How do we know that?  How do we *know* they didn't
> regain "all" of their popularity?

How do we know there's no life on the Moon.

> Hell, it was almost a friggin' soap opera.

Which is the name of a Kinks album.

And now, to quote Bill Graham: "Have a
happy...Sunday..."

"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time
indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this
country consistent with preparations for hijackings or
other types of attacks, including recent surveillance
of federal buildings in New York."
    Daily briefing memo to George W. Bush  8/6/01

=====
Cheers         ML