Re: The two new songs

ML,
Thanks for the review.  I have not heard the songs yet, but I'm
trying to keep expectations in check.  What does annoy me a bit, is the setlist for the first two shows. Is Rog/Pete trying to market to a new group of fans? Not the die hards.  I'll probably buy the RAH show, hoping for something new (acoustic Tommy?)  But aren't recent shows 90% of the setlist from the last RAH shows and the last encore series?  I'm buying Then & Now, I'll support a possible tour, but let's hear some new stuff live.

Dave in NJ