Insanity on the high seas

> More research, Lisa Marie owns Big E's name,
> likeness, and image.

Bruce:

What I want to know is: is she involved in the
religion. There's an Elvis religion, you know.

> Subject: when will this end.

Apparently never. Or have I stumbled on the Springer
list? What I want to know is: Who's the babydaddy?

> Take a look at the names being hurled at me for no
> reason.

Kevin:

Why are you wasting your time?

> Brian, Mark, and even Fang!

Jon:

WHOA there little doggie. Clearly the ones "spreading"
here are you three. And it ain't butter or even
Parkay. Kevin asked me one single question...did I
know who that Ollie person was. That's a "No."
Kevin at fault? He didn't force anyone to post
anything. When something is posted, the person who
posted it is responsible for what he/she/it decides to
make public. If Jo didn't want to be called on what
she wrote, she should have kept it private. THAT is
the bottom line.
If I used your rationale, then I could say it's all
BUSH'S fault...hmmm...wait a minute, now...

"There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is
a legacy, but I'll never see it."
   George "flip flop" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML