Re: when will this end.

In a message dated 3/20/2004 2:51:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Likely
we need apologies all around, as everyone has participated in spreading the
private conversations, Jon and I as well as you.

Well, as far as apologies go, I apologize to the list that this nonsense
ended up on the list.

As for private conversations, I'll not apologize for them. If I want to talk
to somebody even if it's about The Who, I'll do it without owing "the list" an
apology.

As for Keets' involvement, she is NOT butting in.  She knows the story.
Johanna told me to tell her about it and see what she thinks, since she is not an
ass.

Jon in Mi.