RE: when will this end.

Oooo, yes. A big grand surprise that Scott and I and Mark chat from time to
time.
But, rarely about igtc. We save out igtc chat for....IGT fucking C!
We chat mostly about Politics.
But, what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Nothing that I can see. You brought it up, and I gathered you thought it was fairly sinful. And BTW, I don't think this is really something that belongs on IGTC. We should ALL be chatting about this in private.

>I don't think anyone is telling lies about you.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth??
I've clearly shown that isn't the case with your crew.

And, it's contributed directly to Jo launching venomous attacks on me.

We'll see when she checks in again. Perhaps it's all a misunderstanding.

keets