RE: when will this end.

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: RE: when will this end.
>
>I'm the wrong one to talk to about this, as I've been added to the loop
very recently, and pretty much after everything else is over.

Fair enough.

>There's always a lot of chatting that goes on off-list, Kevin. I know you
do it, too.

Oooo, yes.  A big grand surprise that Scott and I and Mark chat from time to
time.
But, rarely about igtc.  We save out igtc chat for....IGT fucking C!
We chat mostly about Politics.
But, what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

>I don't think anyone is telling lies about you.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth??
I've clearly shown that isn't the case with your crew.

And, it's contributed directly to Jo launching venomous attacks on me.

Kevin in VT