Message From Matt

==========
Thursday March 18, 2004 11:23 PM (NEW!)

I've had a number of emails over the past week about the chatboard and
it's contents over the past weeks. It would appear that many members are
not happy at the way it has deteriorated into personal slanging matches
and at some of the subject matter that is being discussed. Having discussed
the matter with Pete we've decided that the board will shut tomorrow, for
a few days, whilst we discuss our options on how to run it, or whether in
fact to bother running it at all. When it reopened it was moderated, for
good reason, and it appears that self-moderation isn't working. As a result
the board will close at midday GMT tomorrow.

I'm glad that a lot of you got enjoyment from today's rehearsal show.....
you actually got more than was planned as the audio wasn't switched off
when it should have been I will put up a loop of some of the show either
tomorrow or early next week so that those who missed it can enjoy it too.
I'll also put up some photos from the rehearsals that have been going on
all week and finished today.

Matt

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism