Re: Hits and Diamonds. They're not the same thing.

In a message dated 3/16/2004 10:05:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx writes:

> I know your opinion counts and I do like to hear what you think, but I
> think
> these two songs are something really special.  I just love them so much.
> I'm
> with Kevin and Scott on the hit or no hit argument.  These songs are pure
> gold
> all by themselves.

thanks for accepting my opinion. even though I havent heard the songs yet
(here comes the backlash. haha!) I've read the lyrics, and just hope something
better occurs. maybe it SOUNDS better than it looks. I guess i'll have to
purchase that "then and now" thing when it comes out. buy a whole damn compilation
of songs I already have for two I don't! ; )