Re: Hits and Diamonds. They're not the same thing.

In a message dated 3/16/2004 9:49:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx writes:
perhaps they can have a hit. who knows?

Oh, believe me, this is one time that I hope that I'm wrong.

>>let's hope the other songs are at least SOMEWHAT better.

I know your opinion counts and I do like to hear what you think, but I think
these two songs are something really special.  I just love them so much.  I'm
with Kevin and Scott on the hit or no hit argument.  These songs are pure gold
all by themselves.

Jon in Mi.