RE: More comments on new tunes

Well, now, I'm talking about huge hits here, not private little songs for a teensy niche market.

The lyrics of these songs are perfect for The Who. This is the kind of raw pain that Who fans want to hear about. I love the lyrics and the delicate musical effects, but they're still very monotone. If Pete wants to sell something new to a hit CSI show by Anthony Zuiker, then we need some kind of grand theme to finish up the new album. Pete needs to do some more work on the music.

keets

>Compare to: "Who Are You," "Won't Get Fooled Again" and "Baba O'Riley."

First (well...) mistake.

>Has Pete forgotten how to do this?

Yes, I'm sure it all has to do with Pete's aging memory.

Kevin in VT

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp