Re: The Birdman

> It always amused me that he looks so stoned in that photo.

Ya' think?  I don't see it.  Maybe a little.  There's another shot from
that series where he's kinda smiling & laughing & he looks stoned.  But
you now how it is if the camera catches you with your eyes in mid-blink -
*anyone* can look stoned!

Speaking of Pete.  And his eyes.  I'd love to have all the footage of
that '60s show you see clips of sometimes where Pete is wearing eye
glasses on stage!  That looks cool to me for some reason.  Pete's a
beautiful man, isn't he?  Very pleasing to look at.  ;-)

> Had to be really stoned to even *consider* wearing that jacket,

Hey!  No way!  That's a *cool* jacket!

> My favorite is the one I took at Vegas in 2002:

I couldn't open that picture.  Damn Yahoo! & their complicated ID & pass-
word system!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/