RE: Foxy Lady

> I haven't paid enough attention to this story to dig around for
> details, but for some reason I'm under the impression that Jimi
> and Heather were an item before she met Daltrey. Anyone else?

The whole thing smacks of rumor to me but I did some Googling (!)
& found the story mentioned on three different "Jimi sites." They
all claim the song was indeed inspired by Heather who *later* be-
came Mrs. Roger Daltrey.  So, maybe it's true.  Believe it or not.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/