Re: James Brown in Jail again

In a message dated 1/29/2004 10:05:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> The honor prompted Secretary of State Colin Powell to dub Brown the
>> "Secretary of Soul and the Foreign Minister of Funk."

>Ha!  Jon, did you make up this last part?

Is it that obvious?  Aw shucks.  But no, Colin really said that.  In fact I
think things went a little like this in the war room shortly after 911:

"Now before we draw up a plan, we need to just stop our minds, sit back and
draw on our own culture for a few minutes."  <Needle drops on The Big
Payback...>

Jon in Mi