Re: Quad tunes live

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'd rather hear a nice mini-WHO BY NUMBERS set!  Like this:
>
> "Slip Kid"
> "Squeeze Box"
> "Dreaming From the Waist"
> "Imagine A Man"
> "In A Hand Or A Face"

I don't have a problem with that, but the point is that songs from normal
albums can be inserted wherever you like in the set.  OK, I do have a
problem with Imagine a Man.  I can't think of a Who song I'd less like to
hear live.

I did notice that there's a live version of Slip Kid on that Italian bootleg
site someone mentioned here a while back.  They can't have played that live
very often.  Too bad the recording sucks, though.  I love the song and it
would be great if they played it on the next (last?) tour.

Jim M