Re: celeb who fans

	>From: JOELTLE515
	>Subject: Re: celeb who fans
>
> I still say that heart medication possibly
>has a trace of coke in it and when they were doing the autopsy, they
>automatically assume he was sniffing the power when it could be a trace in heart
>medication.

Keets, is that you?   ;-)

I'm not a doctor, but I do play one on TV.
Seriously, I'm confident the *MD's* doing the autopsy are well aware of any sort of secondary chemicals in any medications, and would have taken that into account.
But, Coke in Heart medication?
That's a bit far fetched.

No offense!

Kevin in VT