Re: Roger Rules!

> Scott, did your mom tape all episodes on one tape?  I have been asking
> around to see if the History Channel would eventually sell a DVD with
> all the episodes.  I wonder what your asking price would be for a copy
> of that tape???

I'm not sure if she taped every episode as they kept jostling the show's
time-slot around.  So, that I don't know.

Perhaps someone else would be able to copy the shows for you.  Some of my
parent's cable channels are fuzzy & grainy - and the History Channel is
one 'em.  So, my tape isn't the best quality; I fear you'd be disappointed
when you saw the picture.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/