Re: Roger Rules!

In a message dated 1/2/2004 8:59:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<I only watched about 4 episodes last night & I can't wait to watch the
<others.
I told you they were great...........it is a great show, Roger is hysterical,
and impressive I might say.  He is in extraordinary shape for a man at any
age, but especially pushing his 60's.  Plus, you really get a history lesson
each show and it is never boring.

Scott, did your mom tape all episodes on one tape?  I have been asking around
to see if the History Channel would eventually sell a DVD with all the
episodes.  I wonder what your asking price would be for a copy of that tape???

Jo ;)