Re: Pino on Bass

I have to agree with Jo on this one.
Pino had guts to get up there knowing what people are thinking. Yet he still gets up there and does what he has to do. Plus if Pete and Roger think and feels confortable with it well so do I. I have faith in their choice. As we all know there will be no one like John ever. So I saw give Pino a chance don't be so quick ot put him down. His style is different so what. He is Pino let him be him. Hell I would not want to see any one but John there. But some one must step in why not Pino.
Think if it was you up there how would you feel. Oh yeah Jo he did a hell of a job in 2002 for being called up so quick. I wanted to hate him but I gave him a chance by thinking what if that was me and people felt like that soooooo........ Go Pino! This time a will stand behind him.

Ollie

--- SicilianMother@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 2/13/2004 8:17:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,