Re: Pete's Guitar Playing

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> Do you have the '68 Fillmore East boot, Jim?  On "I Can't Explain," Pete
> does this simple-but-oh-so-appropriate, quarter-note riff, right before
the
> final chorus.  It's a blocky, rise & fall riff but Pete plays it with
chords rather
> than notes, giving it a cool, jerky, slide feel.

A lot of the boots I have (other than the ones Jacqueline most generously
sent me) I downloaded, so I don't always know exactly where they come from.
Is Filmore '68 the one where Pete talks about the club having previously
been a "PISSHOLE"?  If so, I've got it and will dig it out and give a
listen.

Jim M