Pete's Guitar Playing

> Correction:  Right after the bass solos and just before "Why don't you all..."

I know exactly what you're talking about.  It's that little finger-roll riff that
comes to a sudden stop.  A neat little flourish before the upward key change.

Do you have the '68 Fillmore East boot, Jim?  On "I Can't Explain," Pete
does this simple-but-oh-so-appropriate, quarter-note riff, right before the
final chorus.  It's a blocky, rise & fall riff but Pete plays it with chords rather
than notes, giving it a cool, jerky, slide feel.

It's the little things.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/