an outlet... more on violence

what about that example of violence I mentioned previous? 9/11. you mean to
tell me not one kid was watching that when it happened? that was probably as
violent as american TV ever gotten I think. hell, I remember hearing (and
seeing) about a "breaking news" story that a cut an early morning cartoon show and
the guy who was in the car ended up exiting the car and shooting himself in the
street, blood and all, Live on the air, in front of possibly traumatized kids
who were trying to watch a cartoon show. no one really made a fuss about
that. at least not how they're dealing with Janet (miss Jackson if you're nasty..)
anyway.