an outlet..

I would like to comment a bit on the children factor. has anyone here ever
uttered a curse word as a young kid and didn't know it was a curse word and got
in trouble for it? I did. I say if children can handle that type of language
either at home or in school (which is by the way, the MECCA for dirty
language), then I think they should be able to handle that language anywhere else.
not too sure however on sex and violence but what about "violence" on TV in
the early days? wasn't the three stooges and roadrunner cartoons rather violent
for their times? what about westerns? boys loved westerns in those days, they
didn't go around using real guns did they? unless there's something i'm not
aware of. ok, the three stooges aren't shooting each other but it could be
considered violent could it? face slaps, poking in the eyes, heads knocked
together.
sex? well, has anyone found like a "playboy" magazine that belonged to your
brother or your father and wondered what the hell it was? (or was it just

anyway, me ranting again. very happy with the responses this has been getting
and everyone's patience (I understand, this isnt necessarily a WHO topic but,
like I said in the post that started this whole thing, I needed an outlet to
express my outrage over..well...everything)

pax um biscum.