Re: The Kinks in your logic....

I love XTC's Fly On The Wall. I have all their albums. So it is so cool
to see other like them too. You are right they don't get the recognition
they should.

I kind of feel like that fly reading such great post.

Kara

Ride on a happy trail! >From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: The Kinks in your logic.... >Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:40:08
-0500 > > > Oh, and thanks a whole hell of a lot for getting that stupid
song > > "senses working ohhhhh-*verrrrr*-time." stuck in my head. >
>1-2-3-4-5!......Senses working over-time. >Trying to tell the difference
'tween a lemon & a lime...... > >Ha! I like that tune. But is XTC even
played on the radio? I mean >besides college radio stations? > >And we
should be careful about using "radio" as the guide to what is >great rock
& roll. Let's face it: commercial radio blows big-time. >

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSNs NEW all-in-one
Premium Services. Find out more here.