Re: Those Rat Bastards

In a message dated 9/30/2003 10:07:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I do agree that we shouldn't be going around saying list members aren't fans
just because they express a certain point of view.  That's a desperate way
to try to end an argument, which only ever leads to resentment.  We're all
fans here, right?
Yeah, but we need to know why Mark isn't going because he is such a good fan.
 I don't want to be going to the Who show feeling like a sell-out or a
dumb-ass. ;-)

Jon in Mi.

"It's all good"

What this  unknown chick told my buddy after she grabbed his crotch and
embarrassed him.