Re: Is it recycled, for a moment?

> You're comparing apples to oranges.

Kevin:

And what about pears? That's what I want to know.

> Not at all. I'm the most impartial person I know. Really.

(clearing throat). Um...you guys might be forgetting "someone." Except perhaps when it comes to bloodsucking oil-mongering non-elected etc.etc. etc. You know the drill.

> That's decadence on an intelligent level. (?)

That's a good one.

>Hmmmm....sounds like something George W. might have said after the
election.

> Mark!

Don't worry. It's something he will never say again. Never ever. Oh, and according to MS-NBC, Dean is a teapot. I thought you'd want to know.

>I can't say I comfortable with that. Why can't he come up with something
bare-bones & direct, with first-person honesty - along the lines of WHO BY
NUMBERS

Scott:

You mean the first album they made since AQO that wasn't as good as the one before? Hmmmm.....

>Reality check eh? Glad you are here to see another day. Hope you heal
quickly.

Jo:

You're forgetting your bedside manner! You're supposed to recommend a strict regiment of Who music to help the healing process. Oh, and lots and lots of hot nurses...Steve, never fear...the General is in, um, I mean the Doctor is in (don't read anything into that, Kevin).

>droves of fans still turned out to see the band on their '79 & '82 tours.
If your theory holds water, then explain *that,* Cousin Krimple!!!

Scott:

I'll take it. Desperation.

>That's what I'm worried about. That this is gonna be another kiddie
story along the lines of IRON MAN. But according to the synopsis,

I'm thinking for some reason of the Neil Young song Lotta Love. Scarey, that.

>Music" & not "The Man Who Heard Music?"

Ah, but then we'd have to wrestle with the "Pete is gay" issue again. I think the title needs to be "The two women and one guy who heard music in a hot tub with candles burning and Van Morrison on the stereo..." wait, what were we talking about?

>Just *had* to work in a Pearl Jam reference, didn't you?

I work in so many references in each and every post no one could get them all. But they're welcome to try.

>Ugh. My worst nightmare. I hope Pete's learned by now that softer isn't
necessarily better.

I hoped he'd make a new Who album while Entwistle (you know, that bass-playing guy) was alive to be on it.

>jump!! And no Pino. NO-PI-NO! NO-PI-NO! NO-PI-NO! Smash your guitar,
Pete! Smash your guitar!

Just say No to Pino. I still think Tony Butler of Big Country and also on a few Townshend solo albums is the one. I also thought it should have been Carl Palmer instead of Jones to replace Keith, and see where that got me?

>You're just not gonna let it die, are you?

Do I let anything die?

>There are some negative connotations. "He's no man, he's merely a boy."
"Fetch me that whip, boy!"

I'm afraid to ask where that one came from, but what about Go To The Mirror, Boy?

> "Boy, does that new Who album suck."

THAT is what I'm afraid of hearing!

>That's what I was thinking. Enough with the spiritual searching already!
We get it.

Oh, that was a good one!

>Where are the "My Generations" & "Won't Get Fooled Agains" of the 21st
century? Where is the unclouded stark realism? Where's the guts? Where
are my sunglasses?

I don't know. You wore them last night.

Just say Yes to Wes!

Cheers         ML

Please visit us on the web for frequently updated stock listings:
www.amazon.com/shops/mleaman2