Some perspective........

Happen to catch Entertainment tonight...tonight (comes on right after national
news) as we sat for dinner.
They had a segment titled "BEATLES REUNION !"
I turned and was like "what, how the hell can *that* be?"

Then it hit me.
It wasn't a Beatles reunion.
It was just Paul and Ringo.

How is this different?
Pete and Roger = The Who?
Paul and Ringo definitely didn't  =  The Beatles to me.

It was a slap in the face for me.

Also, they went into what all the Beatles kids were doing.
I was psyched to see what they would say about Zak.
Looking forward to a measly Who reference.
But noooooooo.
Yeah, they talked about Zak, and showed some vid of him from 1992 (still
somewhat a prog. dude), and did state that he was a drummer.
But no mention of drumming for THE WHO!
WHAT THE FUCK??
How can you not mention that??!

Anywho,

Kevin (escaping from parental visit) in VT