Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page

Sandy's husband is purchasing all of us front row tickets for the Who show
> in
> > 2004!!, so we wanted to tell him how much and where to get 'em!
> >
> > Isn't that right Sandy?
> >
> >  By the way, what did Steven and Joe have for breakfast??
> > MMMMMMmmmmm......Steven and Joe...............
> >
> > ;D  Jo

Sure Jo....He will buy out the front row and all are invited, and then you
can all decide who I will come to live with after the divorce..haha

I don't know what they had for breakfast :(   but I wish it was me..oops
maybe I should have said that on here :)

BILL...yes you can have Pete's side of the stage, I will be happy being hit
with the swinging microphone!............Sandy