Re: new Album Title

In a message dated 9/24/2003 2:59:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'd imagine that it has to do with the recently uncovered crimes in the
Catholic Church.
All about boys.
Now, even saying boys sounds dirty.

One of the words Pete typed in on his search in '97  (when researching
how/where to give money to the cause, when moved by a documentary about an American
couple that adopted a Russian boy) was "boys."  Pretty sick that we can't use
many of our words now without stuff like this coming at us.

Jon in Mi.