Re: Who Album Covers

In a message dated 9/21/2003 2:47:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx writes:

I know!  and what about "tommy"? isn't that famous at all? ok, it dosen't
have a famous artist but neither did "who's next" and that was no. 2.

That is why I wonder exactly what their criteria was, to pick Who's Next two
and no beatles seems strange.  Maybe I still need to watch it.  I don't
understand what they were using to make their determination.  Hmmmmmm.......

Jo